Surgical Services Routinely Performed at Community Hospital of Bremen:
- General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Procedures
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Obstetrical/ Gynecological
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Urological Procedures
- Podiatry Surgery
- Total Joint Procedures
- Pain Management
What to do before your Surgical Procedure.
- Make sure you follow your surgeon's instructions about your medications to be taken prior to your surgery. It is very important to follow the surgeons instructions on medication.
- Inform your surgeon and the surgical staff of all allergies that you have.
- Do not eat or drink anything after midnight prior to your surgery, unless directed to by your surgeon or the surgical staff.
- Do not bring valuables or wear a lot of jewelry the day of your surgery.
- Notify your surgeon if you develop a fever or become sick prior to the surgery.
- Arrange for transportation home after the procedure, and for someone to be with you for the first 24 hours after your surgery.
- Please remember to bring your medical insurance cards for registration. Your financial obligation, co-payment or deductible, can be met by cash, check or credit card.